First of all, we should always know why do we need a website for Branding and Marketing? Is it really required for my Business?
We must know that during this advanced technology era, web development tools, platforms or frameworks became an important a part of the online development. In these advanced days, it’s not an easy task to convince the clients alongside a fundamental online presence as each and each one requires to ascertain you renewed as per the most-advanced technological trends. Having a website and online presence strategy allows you to plug your business online. A website is additionally important because it helps you determine credibility as a business.
The father of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, says it even better: “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not within the room.”
Your brand is your reputation!
In today’s market, a successful brand has got to be consistent in Knowledge, Experience and communication, across many applications:
- Environment (storefront or office)
- Print collateral, signage, packaging
- Website & online advertising
- Content publishing
- Sales & customer service
Since website and online presence is one among the essential aspects of branding, let’s determine why is specifically developing websites on the WordPress Platform is more beneficial.
What is WordPress?
WordPress has developed over the years into a classy CMS, or content management system, that permits developers to make fully functional, engaging websites and mobile applications. This software allows you to simply create, edit, manage and publish content on your website.
“WordPress now covers 35 percent of the Web”
Contrary to popular belief, WordPress isn’t just a platform for blogging. you’ll also use WordPress for business websites, build eCommerce sites, build professional portfolios and far more.
Why use WordPress?
There are many benefits to using WordPress to create a Website. Here are just a couple of.
- It is Thoroughly cost cutting.
WordPress may be a free software, so most are liberal to download, install, use, and modify their technology. It’s also open source, which suggests the ASCII text file of the software is out there to anyone to review, modify, and play with. This suggests that you simply can create a particularly sophisticated website and/or mobile app with none complicated coding or development hence reducing your development cost.
There also are tens of thousands of WordPress themes and plugins available for free of charge. Require a contact form, e-commerce support, booking calendars, or social media support? There’s definitely a reliable WordPress plugin for that.
All you would like to feature may be a domain and web hosting – and your developer can assist you which low-cost option is that the best for your particular needs.
- WordPress helps you Build Any quite Website you would like.
- It is out there with Thousands of Themes to settle on from aside from that you simply also can Customize the web site Design as per your choice.
- It Supports Mobile Devices. You would like not need to create different versions for smartphones and tablets.
- WordPress provides Better Security. It helps you protect your website from hackers, malware, enforce strong passwords and keep your site safe from all kinds of bad things.
- It has Easy SEO Implementation.
- You can Start A Business Blog.
- The Content are often easily managed.
- You can Turn Your Website into a web Store.
- You can build a Premium Membership Site. Building a membership site are often useful for trainers, coaches, and professionals who offer exclusive content, like online courses and tutorials, to their users. you’ll use your WordPress website to simply host your premium content, which only your registered users get access to.
- You also can translate Website into a special Language. If you’re targeting a worldwide audience together with your business website, it’s important that you simply deliver your website content in their own language to assist them understand you better.
What About WordPress Development for my Mobile App?
Yes, indeed, you’ll use WordPress to develop mobile apps, too. for instance, if you run a web magazine, you’d want your new articles to publish on your site and app at an equivalent time. Ideally, changes to the web site would even be automatically applied to the app with none extra work. With WordPress, this is often a snap.
Many top brands, such as Time Magazine, Google, LinkedIn, Sony, and Facebook have chosen WordPress for their Websites as it is versatile due to almost all type of continuous web changes on all platforms.